For guests, AG-EXPO & North American Seed Fair now embraces a new look and feel while adhering to the latest pandemic rules and regulations. Featuring separate entrance and exits points as well larger aisles and hand-washing stations. All guests are asked to continue to follow recommended sanitation and physical distancing practices while attending the event.
HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION
Our first concern is for the health and safety of our staff, exhibitors and guests. In conjunction with Alberta Health Services and municipal bylaws we have established our COVID-19 protocols for Lethbridge & District Signature Events.
- Perform frequent hand hygiene. This could include both hand sanitizer and/ or hand washing.
- Exhibitor and public pre-screening forms must be submitted electronically no more than 24 hours before arrival. If you are unable to submit them electronically than you must fill one out upon arrival.
- Booth set ups are recommended to allow for 2ft of space for customers to step into a booth space to reduce crowding in the aisles.
- Vendors may only serve one customer or cohort group at one time per 10’ section of booth.
- Minimize the handling of money whenever possible.
- Sanitize electronic keypads after every use.
- Ask customers to refrain from touching and encourage them to point to items.
Mask Bylaw 6239
- All Exhibitors and visitors are required to wear a mask or face shield for the duration of the time that they are in the Exhibition Park buildings.
- Exhibitors may set up a permanent barrier as an alternative to wearing a mask, however you will need to wear a mask while not behind it.
- If you will be unable to wear a mask for any reason we ask that you inform our event staff.
- Children under the age of 2 are exempt.
Food Preparation and Distribution
- Concession food is permitted in prepackaged closed containers only.
- There is no dine-in or seating permitted at the event.
- Please follow all concession signage and regulations.
Alberta Government COVID-19 App:
All rules and regulations are non-negotiable for the operation of our event. Political statements disputing the municipal bylaws and AHS regulations will not be permitted. Any guest or exhibitor in violation of this protocol will be made to leave the premises.